Thoth 0.1.3 has been released. This version contains the following changes:
- When creating or editing a blog post or page, the preview is displayed above the edit form rather than below it.
- Spaces in blog post URLs are replaced with – rather than _ (this change will only affect new posts; existing post URLs will not be changed).
- Blog posts provide Atom feeds for recent comments.
- Tag pages provide Atom feeds for posts with that tag.
- Blog posts are marked up using the hAtom microformat.
- Thoth auto-generates an XML sitemap at http://yourblog.com/sitemap (set
- Comment URLs are built using the name of the post the comment is attached to rather than the id.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Atom and RSS feeds from being cached when server-side caching was enabled.
- Fixed entry titles in Atom feeds claiming to be
type="html"when in fact they weren’t.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused flash messages to be cached with the output of an action and re-displayed until the cached action expired.
To install Thoth for the first time, run:
sudo gem install thoth
Or, to upgrade an existing Thoth blog:
sudo gem update thoth cd /path/to/blog thoth -d restart