Larch 1.0.1 has been released. Notable changes in this release include the following:
- Ruby 1.9.1 support.
- Much more robust handling of unexpected server disconnects and dropped connections.
--alloption to copy all folders recursively.
--all-subscribedoption to copy all subscribed folders recursively.
--dry-runoption to simulate changes without actually making them.
--exclude-fileoptions to specify folders that should not be copied.
--ssl-certsoption to specify a bundle of trusted SSL certificates.
--ssl-verifyoption to verify server SSL certificates.
- Added a new “insane” logging level, which will output all IMAP commands and responses to STDERR.
- Fixed excessive post-scan processing times for very large mailboxes.
- Fixed potential scan problems with very large mailboxes on certain servers.
- POSIX signals are no longer trapped on platforms that aren’t likely to support them.
To install Larch via RubyGems, run:
sudo gem install larch